View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012
Gotmud
Poo Slinger
Gotmud's Info

All I have for helmet cam footage is Mitch's, I will try to get some up today. Overall we had a freaking blast!! Snowed from the time we arrived on Wednesday until Friday night. Riding was rough on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday due to the snow and it was cold as hell on the mountain. Saturday was blue bird skies and epic deep snow. Was definately the deepest powder I've ever ridden in, I can't believe I'm saying it but it was difficult to get around lol. That was the first time I've ever felt my machine was under-powered or insufficient. The day provided some interesting stucks and some nice untouched fresh areas that will be bookmarked for future reference. Overall we had one hell of a short trip and left me wanting more lol. I'll find some pictures and video to put up shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi View Post
Nobody on this site likes Ski Doo except Dirty Harry, and he's better at making babies than buying or fixing sleds, so you don't want to listen to him.